HCEB manages numerous housing programs that serve low-income individuals with developmental disabilities or other special needs.
- Housing Connection: Works in partnership with individuals, their families, service providers, and the Regional Center of the East Bay to find, secure, and maintain independent housing for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- CA Legacy Homes: Assist individuals & families to identify their future housing needs and plan for successful transition.
- Oakland Project Connect (OPC): Partnership with Bay Area Community Services (BACS) to connect homeless adults with serious mental illness in Oakland to emergency and permanent housing.
- North County Supported Independent Living (North County): Partnership with Bay Area Community Services (BACS) to connect homeless seniors with serious mental illness in North Oakland to emergency and permanent housing.
- Housing Fast Support Network (HFSN): Partnership with Bay Area Community Services (BACS), the City of Oakland, and Alameda County to serve homeless single adults in Oakland.